Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Books Discoveries

Have you been on Good Reads or Nerdy Book Club? They have changed my reader life. I now have a way to discover personal books, as well as books for my classroom. Below are my new (to me) discoveries.

Primary book
Yard Sale by Eve Bunting
The Right Word by Jen Bryant
A River of Words by Jen Bryant
Enormous Smallness by Matthew Burgess
Spoon by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
The Invisible Boy by Patrice Barton
Ish by Peter Reynolds

Middle school book
Fish in a Tree by Lynda Mullaly Hunt
All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
Wonder by R.J. Palacio

Information text
Egg by Steve Jenkins
A Chicken Followed Me Home!: Questions and Answers about a Familiar Fowl by Robin Page
Eye-to-Eye: How Animals See the World by Steve Jenkins
Guts by Seymour Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment